My Birthday Music iPhone and Android mobile music application.
The client would like to produce a Smartphone application which may be used to personalise a music track by adding a recorded voice message and thus offer a unique track.
Development of a iPhone and Android Smartphone application with the following functionalities:
– Recording of a 15-second voice message in the middle of a music track,
– Free trial and paid-for service when the track is sent,
– Personalised music track sharing over social networks and by e-mail,
– Agenda providing birthday date reminders.
– Listening to personalised tracks.
Application download links
SalairesCom iPhone and Android mobile application.
The client is a recruitment bureau which specialises in the communications, digital and marketing industries. In an ultra-competitive sector, it would like to make a difference and produce an application which candidates can use to find out more, and progress. One functionality must enable salaries to be found which match a job to a multi-criterion pay scale (function, company, locality) from French statistics and surveys.
Setting up an iPhone and Android mobile application with:
– Tool for finding out the average salary for a job based on a pay scale: national average salary using a keyword or by choosing from a list, selection by company type or geographical location
– Consultation of job offers and chance to apply instantaneously from the mobile application
– Creation of a personal page where you can post an offer, contact, notes, comments…
– Broadcasting of news and post
Application download links
Design and ergonomics of the iPad tablet application and NeoSpot PC software
Internal application, exclusively reserved for users of Neopost franking machines.
The client develops software which may be used to steer franking machines, deployed internationally in several languages. It would like to entrust the design and ergonomics to a contractor.
Initially, the my app design teams undertook the design of the iPad application. Then Neopost wanted to migrate its application for steering iPad franking machines to the iPod and PC. Given the existing differences between the iPad, iPod and PC (inter alia, screen size), the migration required reworking of the application’s ergonomics and design to adapt it to the new terminal. Neopost entrusted this requirement to the design and ergonomics team of my app design.
“Vet Touch” international iPad tablet application
Internal application intended for clients who are veterinary surgeons and sales representatives
Vétoquinol provides hardened touchscreens to its veterinary surgeon clients for sales partnerships. These screens contain animated films of animal pathologies. However, the medium and degree of ergonomics are outdated. Vétoquinol would therefore like to modernise its service and migrate towards an iPad solution, so that it can offer a more up-to-date medium offering more advanced functionalities and the increased user-friendliness of new multimedia devices on the market.
Development of an iPad application with the following specifications:
– 100% native,
– Multilingual: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Czech and Polish.
– 150 videos loaded,
– Keyword search,
– Encrypting of videos and securing of data.
– Product data sheets,
– Group news.
Setting up of a content management interface which may be used to:
– Update content,
– Manage user and administrator accounts by country,
– Send push messages.
iPhone and Android Smartphone applications from the Geric hypermarket.
In existence for 42 years, Geric is a hypermarket with unique status in France, independent and renowned for regional interest.
Geric would like to expand its reputation for digital and online networks, bringing its news to the forefront, but also capitalise on its Loyalty programme.
On November 30 2011, Geric celebrated its fortieth birthday, and so applications had to be present at the major VIP event.
Development of iPhone and Android Smartphone applications with the following content:
– Promotions and good shopping plans,
– News and a Facebook page,
– Map of the gallery and shops,
– Practical info: location map, contact,
– Loyalty card: consultation of points, advantages,
– Widget: find your parking space.
All content may be shared over social networks, by e-mail and by SMS.
Games are regularly posted to liven up the applications: Facebook quiz, scratchcard, QCM… and an interstitial module means that Geric can broadcast regular events (sales, events)
Application download links
Application for iPhone, Android and Blackberry Smartphones for inspecting public domains.
Internal application, exclusively reserved for the personnel of Metz city council.
The city of Metz would like to set up a mobile tool for inspecting public domains, which enables its agents to identify and transmit grievances to the city’s information system.
Setting up an iPhone, Android and Blackberry mobile application with:
– Secure access to the application with login and password identification,
– Claim entry form: insertion of details and taking of photos,
– Sending of geolocation data to the city of Metz information system,
– Receiving on servers and distribution to municipal services,
– Acknowledgement of receipt with thank you message.